Learn how to make this easy parmesan baked fish with creamy garlic sacue.
I love getting my weekly fish intake and I’ll admit-sometimes I’m a little uncertain when it comes to a new way to prepare it. No worries here, this recipe for parmesan baked fish with creamy garlic sauce will be very enjoyable to your palette.
One thing I love about this recipe is that it is super easy and simple to prepare. Actually there’s several things I love about this recipe. That was number one. Two is that it is one of my husbands favorite recipes, so if he likes it, then I do, too!
Also, the creamy mixture that gets spread on the fish is veratile. I like to use it also on chicken. The garlic, mayo and paremsan cheese mixture is so good and tasty for how stupidly easy it is to make!
You can make this with different types of fish; that’s why I did not specify one particular type in the recipe title. We like to use salmon, tilapia, pollock or white fish.
Ingredients for paremsan baked fish with creamy garlic sauce
crushed fresh garlic
parmesan cheese (kind from the can)
How to make paremsan baked fish with creamy garlic sauce
Allow fish to thaw slightly. Spread evenly in a single layer in baking pan.
Mix together the mayo, parmesan cheese and crushed garlic. Spread evenly over the fish. Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes. You will want to check this often so that the fish does not over bake.
Some yummy sides to go with this dish
I like to accompany this dish with a lettuce salad, seasoned rice or roasted potatoes, and another vegetable like fresh or canned green beans or steamed broccoli.
Items you will need to make this recipe
Pin for later!
Parmesan baked fish with creamy garlic sauce
- 2 cloves fresh garlic
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese (kind from the can)
- sprinkle of salt and pepper
- sprinkle of paprika
- About 3-5 fish fillets of choice
- Allow fish of choice to thaw in colander to drain excess liquid
- Press garlic and combine with parmesan cheese and mayo.
- Lay fish out in baking pan in a single layer.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Spread creamy mixture evenly over fish
- Sprinkle a little paprika on top of mixture
- Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes. Check often for doneness. Avoid over cooking.